We're all powerful despite our injuries.

July 31, 2011

People can say whatever they want about me,
But at the end of the day I'm still going to be me,
And I'm still going to be living my good life.

I know I haven't been updating lately! I'm sorry. I was too caught up with my everyday lives. I don't have the motivation to update recently because my Formspring's getting dead. If you guys want me to continue updating, do talk to me in my Formspring alright! Or else I'll just leave this place to rot. (I'm just kidding. I just want some attention LOL. I'll never leave this place to rot.)

Day #2, your first kiss.

So, my first kiss was at one of the most unromantic places you can imagine - outside a toilet.

I remembered we were passing letters to each other in between lessons. Then, he leaned in and kissed my lips gently. His breath was warm against my skin. I didn’t really know how to react, so I was a little bit shocked. He was just a best friend.

I looked at him, into his eyes, and through his soul. He’d never hurt me, and I felt comfortable. We leaned in at the same time this time and he closed his eyes. I closed one eye and kept one eye slightly open. I was a little bit scared.

The sound of the trees rustling in the wind was comforting and slowed down the blood rushing through my veins.

I don’t think anyone saw us, but even if anyone did, it didn’t matter.

He's the guy I gave my first kiss to, the only guy I ever kissed.

I never regretted.

You Might Also Like

0 comments