Clean green mean queen // La Riche Alpine Green

June 28, 2013

Just a quick update before I head to bed! Okay, so I've been having brown hair since I dyed it from my faded purple hair for my JPSAE interview in January 2013. I never really imagined myself to be dyeing my hair brown after O Level because I think that brown is too common and I like to stand out. I stuck with the brown hair because many people gave me compliments about it and I kinda love it too.


 (wearing a mask in class because I'm down with horrible cough) 



I've wanted to dye my hair blonde for the longest time but never found the courage to because I'm afraid of the pain I'll get from bleaching my hair :S One day, I was shopping on Gmarket/Qoo10 and I chanced upon a seller selling La Riché Directions hair dye. I didn't want to bleach my hair so I did lots of research on what colour would come out better on unbleached hair and I finally settled down with Alpine Green!!! I placed my order immediately and just two days later, which is today, I came home seeing this on my computer desk.


I was so bloody excited I don't know where to begin!!! I immediately went to the toilet, wet my hair, dried it with a towel and started dyeing my hair green wtf. It was a super yolo moment.




After 4 hours of sitting down with my hair in a shower cap (super wtf - I had to hide when the KFC delivery man came because I felt so stupid), this is the outcome:




The above photos were taken before my hair got fully dried up because all my friends were so excited for me and were rushing me for photos wtf.  And yes, I know my shirt is gay but hey! I'm wearing that to sleep.

And this is how it looks like with flash! 
I think my hair still looks relatively healthy despite all the dyes and bleaching it went through.

I think it turned out pretty okay and I'm quite satisfied with it. I don't know how it will turn out after a few washes but I hope it'll stay like this for long. Check back this space for more photos soon! x♡x


(Edited at 28 July 2013, 12:14pm)




This is how my hair looks like under sunlight now! It's brighter in real life though. Omfg I love my hair so much now. Nobody tell me otherwise please!

You Might Also Like

0 comments