你比我幸运多了因为恨总比爱容易放下。

July 22, 2013

I think it’s time for me to admit that my last relationship has been a failure. The first two years of our relationship was the best – I guess you can call it our honeymoon period. But just like any other thing in this world, it has to end. After all, what goes up must come down right?

In my memory, our relationship will always be one that was so beautiful. We did many things, got so comfortable with each other, and planned for a future together. We used to be so sure that we would get married and last forever but now looking back at the long texts we sent each other, everything seems like a joke. Our mistake wasn’t in not loving each other, it was in loving each other too much to the extent that we both didn’t know when to let go and we end up hurting ourselves even more.

I don’t know if I’ll ever love another guy the way I loved him – they say that you will learn to never love someone with everything you have after you get hurt – but what I know is that he gave me so much happiness and support the last two years and I will never forget him.

My English teacher once told my class that working out a relationship isn’t a 50%-50% thing, but both parties have to give 100%. I think that at a point, we both gave our 100% but we slowly grew tired of it. It sucks to do so much for someone only to find out that he doesn’t appreciate it in the end.

To say that I don’t believe in love anymore would be exaggerating but it’s true that I’ve lost faith. I wouldn’t say that I’ve wasted two years because I’ve learnt valuable lessons from that relationship. I’ve learnt that sometimes to my priority, I may just be an option. I still believe that there is someone out there who’s made for me and that it will be beautiful when we find each other but for now, I will be cautious of who I give my heart to.

I usually will not reveal such personal things on my blog but I guess it’s better for me to clarify some things. So for those who have been asking me, yes, there is another guy in my heart now. However, we’re just friends and nothing more. I think it’s best that we stay this way too, because I don’t want to lose such a beautiful friendship due to the failure of a relationship. I’m afraid that the same thing will happen and I’m not ready for love right now.

I hope you guys will respect my decision and stop asking about such personal things on my ask.fm. Thank you.

Cheers, ☺.

You Might Also Like

0 comments