Genting 2013 with Jacinta // Day 4

August 16, 2013

Day 1 // Day 2 // Day 3 // Day 4


This is the state of my side of the hotel room before checking out wtf. Never put two messy girls on a trip together.

We woke up at around 10am that day, watched some TV, packed up, and checked out of the hotel to fully utilize whatever time we have left there.

Feeling ultra sad that the trip is going to end :(


Random photos because I thought that the uncared for abandoned swimming pool is kinda creepy :S

Hung around First World Plaza, bought many last minute gifts, collected our luggage from the hotel's luggage storage point, and headed to the bus terminal to wait for our bus.


 We got the first row seats and and yay lots of leg room!!!




 Random photos taken on the way down from Genting/at KL.

For those who are lazy to read through my entries, here's a summary video! It's a bit long and draggy though :X


So this is the last post of my Genting trip and I'm gonna miss it so much. It's my first time being overseas without any adult and I don't think I'll ever have a trip like this again - reckless, impromptu, and right smack in the middle of all my project submission's deadlines. In fact, I was surprised that my mom even agreed to let me go. Blogging about our Genting trip and looking at the pictures makes me miss the trip so much :( :( :( Sigh, 往事只能回味。

You Might Also Like

0 comments