I'm legal!!!

January 06, 2014

I finally turned 18! :)
(And I haven't blogged about my 17th birthday wtf)

Despite not having a big celebration, my 18th birthday was one of the best birthdays I've had in years :')

My boyfriend had to book in a day before my birthday (which was 1st January) so he celebrated my birthday on 31st December instead! I went to his house as usual on 31st December and he told me to lock the door before rushing off. I didn't find anything suspicious as he drinks a lot of water and goes to the bathroom frequently so I just thought that he was rushing to the bathroom. But when I opened the door to his room, he surprised me with the cutest Hello Kitty cake from Breadtalk!!!


 It's so yummy that it's still in my fridge because I couldn't bear to eat it wtf.

Our dinner plans were slightly ruined due to the rain and last minute changes but he sent me home and we just counted down to 2014 while watching TV wtf. The life of old people. ಠ_ಠ


But I honestly had a great time. I don't know if I'm just lazy or I'm really getting old but my favourite activity in the world is actually just cuddling with my boyfriend and talking about everything under the sun. It hasn't been possible lately because we've both been busy. And when we're not busy with our own lives, he's either playing dota or I'm playing candy crush. That sucks a lot :( Really wanted him to stay over that night so that our cuddling + talking wouldn't have to end but my mom will probably kill us lol.

---

2nd January 2014, 00:00
Messages started flooding in!!!


Of course, there were a lot more people who wished me but I only managed to take a screenshot of these few. I'm so touched by the amount of people who remembered it's my birthday and all the essays my friends typed for me T-T I must have been a saint in my last life to have such great people in my life now wtf.

On my birthday itself, I met Joanna the Banana for brunch! Chelsea was supposed to come along but her filming was delayed :( Sweetest Banana bought me a bunch of presents and wrote me the sweetest and longest letter I've ever received up to date T-T



I really don't know what I've done in my past life to deserve such great friends wtf.

Our original plan was to go to Little Pancakes but it was closed (yup, #badluckregine - all my original plans for my birthday got ruined) so we went to Udders instead.

So much food for just +/- $12 omfg.
I couldn't finish it in the end but now I'm craving for their bacon!!!


Me checking my phone and replying to birthday messages.

Unlike previous years, this year I made sure to thank each and every one of the people who remembered it's my birthday sincerely. I think as you grow up, the number of people who wish you happy birthday no longer matter as much as the number of people sending you a long, genuine birthday text.

Then we went to Salted Caramel to have ice cream for dessert despite feeling damn full.



Me: I'm having salted caramel at Salted Caramel!!! Eh?! Eh???
Joanna: ........ I'm sure the people working here have heard this joke countless times -___-

Fatty Joanna still felt hungry after having ice cream so we walked to some famous beancurd stall to have beancurd! I can't even remember the name of the stall anymore because I was so full I wanted to puke at the mere thought of eating again wtf.

After which, I headed to NEX to meet my family!

Was feeling a bit bummed about not having a proper cake but my mom managed to get me the cutest ice cream cake I've ever seen at the last minute!!!

The words are slightly ruined due to the chocolate melting and the slight smashing lolol.

I'm legal!!! But I don't smoke, drink, gamble, or club,
so I don't see the point in being legal lololol.
(My boyfriend's friend said I'm a good catch because I am such a good girl HAHA)

Hello, I am Regine and I am the shortest wherever I go. Amongst my cousins and brother, I am the second oldest but everyone has already outgrew me T-T Why didn't anyone wait for me?!?!?!?!

Of course, with every birthday comes the awkward looking me not knowing what to do while people sing me Happy Birthday.


Custom make a wish, blow the candle, cut the cake photos lolol.

My boyfriend got to book out at night so after the celebration with my family, I went to Punggol to spend the last few hours of my birthday cuddling with him hehe.

My birthday wasn't exactly extravagant but I still enjoyed myself thoroughly. It was certainly one of the best birthdays I ever had. I'm so thankful for each and every one of the people I have in my life now. ♡

You Might Also Like

2 comments