It's not good

November 26, 2017


have you ever hated mirrors because they reflected your existence? it's easy to pick out flaws when you look at something long enough. i know that, because i felt compelled to point mine out every time i see myself. i'm aware of the location of each flaw in every inch of my body.

the confidence i possessed vapourised, my good days too fleeting. and on normal days like today, i wake up filled with disgust at myself. i don't put on make up because i can't stand looking in the mirror. the moment i do, i start sobbing uncontrollably.

i don't want to be left alone. the voices charge at me when i'm alone. i've never been good at dealing with failures, much less resisting the deafening, pernicious whispers. they are reiterating, "you'll never be good enough." i'm on the verge of losing it, my world is crumbling.

i'm drowning i'm not going to be ok
please save me please stay please

i'm gonna cry

just how hard is it to...

You Might Also Like

0 comments